HonorHealth Allied Health Jobs
Build your career with us
Welcome to a technologically advanced, progressive work environment where professionals really do get to make a difference. Enjoy sophisticated facilities, the latest technologies, and a strong mentorship culture.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
HonorHealth is renowned for care that puts the individual first. We care for our patients as well as the people who work here by providing a culture of respect and compassion, plus fantastic quality-of-life features like in-home sick child care.
Expect world-class facilities, sophisticated technologies, and a strong mentorship culture. Because this is also a learning and teaching organization, at HonorHealth you’ll treat medically complex cases and utilize cutting-edge research. Get real experience, continuously learn, and do more with your career.
"The amount of collaboration here is remarkable. Working together, you realize how truly unique HonorHealth is." - Kate Watson, Clinical Director
What makes therapy different at HonorHealth? Just about everything. Joining the HonorHealth team means partnering with physicians, nurses, social workers and management to treat the whole patient with a focus on quality. We’re pioneering the way Therapists train and develop new skills. By investing in continuing education and mentoring, HonorHealth has some of the most specialized Therapists in the country.
Being part of a strong community health system has real benefits. The healthcare team understands and values the work HonorHealth therapists do. From minimally invasive procedures, to investments in equipment and training, HonorHealth therapists experience variety and growth in their careers.
Being a member of the Outpatient rehab team means continuous growth and true continuity of care. HonorHealth PTs don’t use PT Techs. Instead, they do all of the therapy with their patients. That means having the time to focus on each patient, which in turn, leads to better outcomes. HonorHealth has physical, occupational and speech therapist opportunities throughout the Phoenix metro area.
Residency Programs for The Best of The Best
- The HonorHealth Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program gives residents the opportunity to improve their clinical skills in an outpatient hospital system through exposure to a variety of diverse patient populations.
- The HonorHealth/Northern Arizona University Residency in Neurologic Physical Therapy offers the opportunity for residents to improve their clinical skills in a hospital system through exposure to a variety of diverse patient populations as well as access to various hospital related settings (outpatient, inpatient, ICU, rehab).
- 100 percent of the program’s incoming residents have passed the board examination on their first attempt and have become either orthopedic or neurologic-certified specialists.
- Residents work with a diverse clinical faculty whose credentials include certified doctors of physical therapy with advanced practice techniques from movement science and manual therapy backgrounds.
- The residency programs have in-depth lecture/labs to strengthen residents’ knowledge. The program also uses independent study courses through the American Physical Therapy Association as a supplement to the curriculum.
- Residents will be a part of a dynamic team of clinical faculty experts who provide outstanding patient outcomes through innovative and effective treatment methods.
- As full-time HonorHealth employees, the residents are eligible for all employee benefits including paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, and discounts on gym memberships.
- There are no tuition or program fees and no employment commitment following completion of the residency program.
Contact our recruiting team member today
Our promise to you
You don’t need to go through a lengthy application process to learn about your options. Fill out the form and we’ll give you a call and answer your questions. You’ll like our HR team — they’re friendly and super responsive.
As a member of our Therapy Services team, you’ll enjoy:
- Highly competitive total rewards
- Investment in your ongoing education
- Active mentoring programs
- Inpatient, outpatient and home-health opportunities
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Exceptional benefits program including tuition reimbursement
- On-site childcare and in-home sick child care