Allied Health Recruiter - Contract to Hire Position With Full Benefits!
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Talent Acquisition
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- 8am - 5pm with some flexibility in scheduling
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Allied Health Recruiter to join the amazing HonorHealth recruitment team. This position will start as contract (with full benefits) with the potential to move into a permanent position. We are looking for a candidate that has a minimum of 2 years of Allied Health recruitment experience. Experience with the iCIMS Applicant Tracking System is also ideal.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' related experience in Human Resources Management, Business Administration Required
3 years recruitment experience in either Corporate or Staffing environment. Required
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for the planning and developing of the recruitment lifecycle while providing the highest level of recruitment and consultation services to hiring managers by delivering a well-qualified and diverse pool of internal and external applicants. This position will advance the organization as an employer of choice while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection, interviewing and hiring process. This position will use validated assessment tools and behavioral based interviewing to select pre-qualified top tier internal and external candidates. This position will display excellent communication and relationship building skills to develop a valued rapport with hiring managers, candidates, HR team members and the community at-large. This position will utilize standard recruitment metrics to measure successes and identify areas of opportunity while aligning with the organizational goals.
- Effectively manages the posting process, pre-qualification and ranking process, presentation, interviewing, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing components of the recruitment lifecycle. Ensures accuracy of job postings of all areas and fields. Initiates consistent and timely follow-up with applicants and candidates based on their status. Effectively and consistently uses assessment tools to ensure the development of a quality candidate pool. Utilizes escalation process to accelerate job and candidate activity to improve overall TTF and meet or exceed hiring goals. Extends offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the compensation guidelines. Follows all policies and procedures for processing new hires and transfers before and after job offer is made, including determining years of experience, base dates and salary quotes. Engages with applicants and candidates through effective communication practices, including attention to verbal/non-verbal clues, listening attentively, communicating with respect, courtesy and clarity. Works collaboratively with TA Coordinator to manage and coordinate post-offer communication with candidates through the offer and on-boarding process.
- Ensures successful departmental staffing by conducting an intake for each new job search to identify position specific staffing needs. Meets or exceeds agreed upon Service Level Agreements in the areas of quality, timing, responsiveness and efficiency. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with hiring managers, area vice presidents, candidates and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility while supporting the organization’s strategic goals. Participates in hiring manager department meetings to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and practices to help candidates fully understand the opportunity. Engages with hiring managers through effective communication practices, including attention to verbal/non-verbal clues, listening attentively, communicating with respect, courtesy and clarity.
- Partners with TA Sourcer to develop recruitment strategies for strategic positions and departmental staffing needs based on intake and consultation with hiring managers. Participates in job fairs and college recruitment events as needed. Participates in department and service-line workforce planning. Responsible for analyzing, collecting and presenting recruitment data based on department procedure. Able to communicate staffing trends to departments and utilization of trend data in staffing plans.
- Ensures accurate and complete records. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Ensures coordination of recruitment and retention community and hospital-based committees. Actively participates on hospital committees and related community task teams. Participates in student or other staffing programs as requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.