ANALYST-PROJECT DATA ICP
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Innovation Care Partners
- Innovation Care Partners
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8901 E MOUNTAIN VIEW RD
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree Required
3 years Relational database experience Required
Under the direction of the Director, PMO-Innovative Care Partners, this position performs timely and competent analysis of enterprise data. This includes multiple payer data received from contracted payers and government agencies (CMS) as well as various in-house application and data repositories.. In addition, the Project Data Analyst assists, participates and supports the department as an enterprise data Subject Matter Expert (SME) in execution of projects, operational processes research and analysis efforts.
This position advises regarding the creation, management of enterprise data sources and manipulates databases and other information system sources; this includes creating data model, setting up of databases, data analysis and ensuring data integrity. Performs extensive data mining and extraction of relevant data from these databases. Conducts primary and exploratory analyses and summarize analytical results that helps in making better business decisions. Data is shared in a variety of formats including raw data, graphs and other pictorial formats, reports, and presentations.
- Project Participation: Participates as an active member in SHP project initiatives. Provides substantial input into development and implementation of project plans, test plans. Communicate with and builds collaborative relationships with inter-departmental users, other IT roles, and third party vendors to ensure software, database and reporting mechanisms remain standards-based.
- Data Integration: Supports the implementation of new information technology initiatives in SHP and the ongoing integration of new source systems to feed other applications and databases. Serves as an expert resource on data, helps with interface design, define meta data, create data dictionaries and perform data verification, validations and other QA activities. Also, maintains and develops expertise on SHP information systems. As new information data sources become available, evaluates potential for increased automation and efficiency in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Data Display and Reporting: Translates the data into an understandable document. Presents actionable data to end users in the format best matched to their needs, including publishing key reports using Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Provides support to users in interpreting and presenting data, including presentation of data to individuals and groups as needed.
- Decision Support: Demonstrates ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills and work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop a variety of standard, ad-hoc and customized decision support reports. Work with large amounts of data (facts, figures, and number crunching) and see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication and Collaboration: Interacts and works collaboratively to integrate, coordinate, and manage data integrity and reporting out of multiple systems. Communicates and collaborates with other departments in managing day-to-day aspects of projects, identifying resources needed and choosing the most efficient method of data extraction and analysis
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.