ANALYST-SERVICE DESK I Mid-Day Evening Shift
- Requisition ID
- 02 - Evenings
- IT Customer Service
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 2500 W UTOPIA
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Some college level coursework in Information Technology Required
1 year experience in service/help desk or call center environment. Required
The Service Desk Analyst I answers inbound support calls, work with customers to define and document incident scope, research and troubleshoot issues to achieve first call resolution or escalate incidents when appropriate.
In addition, the Service Desk Analyst I participates in a support on-call rotation facilitating off-hour work functions in support of incidents, upgrades, patches, and project task fulfillment.
- Provides end user application support, defines & documents incident scope, uses critical thinking to analyze problems, identifies root cause, troubleshoots issues to achieve first call resolution or escalate issues when appropriate.
Triages and prioritizes incidents, monitors incidents status, takes ownership and follow-ups with other departments to ensure timely issue resolution. Reports for emergency response and perform assigned tasks.
Follows up with customers to obtain additional information and ensure incident resolution.
Utilizes application tools, assists users with access & provisioning, installs & deploys applications.
Documents and submits new content to the knowledgebase.
- Uses communication skills to listen to, identify & address customer needs while building a relationship and rapport with customers. Builds positive working relationships with team members, managers & all departments.
Prioritizes and responds promptly based on severity levels to needs of the customer. Proactively or timely recognizes opportunities for service recovery and acts to resolve issues.
- Consistently lives out the commitment to the HonorHealth tenets of service excellence as illustrated in daily interactions with staff, faculty, physicians, patients, their families and others outside of HonorHealth: Customer Centered, Service Focused, Quality Driven, Resource Wise, and Growth Oriented.
Maintains a professional appearance for both themselves and their work environment.
- Completes IT Governance & IT project job assignments to ensure achievement of established project milestones.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.