- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree Construction Science, Engineering, or Related Field Required
8 years Facility construction management experience or equivalent Required
5 years Managerial Experience Required
The AVP-Construction Management is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling all aspects of remodel and new construction projects of all owned facilities and leased locations. Provides Project Management for all construction initiatives in budget, in scope, and on-time. Oversees the bid, Request for Proposal (RFP), and negotiation process with Construction related suppliers, designers, architects, engineers, and general contractors. Coordinates with Facilities Management and all other key stakeholders to ensure the completion of a sustainable and dynamic master campus plan for each campus that provides a healing and professional environment. This position will ensure that HonorHealth construction projects are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. This position will also maintain and strategically manage the Built Environment Standards for all HonorHealth current and future locations.
- Responsible for oversight and project management for all construction and renovation initiatives to be in budget, in scope, and on-time. Participates with Realty, Legal, Supply Chain, Facilities Management, Finance, and other stakeholders in the planning process to ensure that the construction and renovation initiatives are in sync with HonorHealth stakeholders. Reads,interprets, and manages blueprints to ensure compliance with project scope/design and HonorHealth standards.
- Responsible for the bidding, RFP, and negotiations with all construction and renovation suppliers to ensure the best price, the best service levels, and the best value product and service for HonorHealth. Ensure that the quality of the facilities exceeds industry benchmarks. Develops and provides published schedules for all construction related projects to the VP of Supply Chain Shared Services and HonorHealth Senior Leadership.
- Responsible for compliance with all city, state, federal regulations. Ensure all work performed meets all requirements of NFPA 99, Hospital Guidelines for construction, UBC, UPC, UMC, Fire codes, NEC, OSHA, AOA and other applicable laws, regulations and guidelines. Conducts safety training and meetings for contractors. Ensures contractors/vendors/suppliers are compliant with HonorHealth safety standards and other requirements.
- Responsible for the HonorHealth Build Environment and stewardship to ensure wise use of limited resources including staff, materials, services, and procured equipment. Also serves as a champion for environmental sustainability
- Projects leadership and development to staff. Also provides leadership to solve projects in a professional and timely manner and serves as a leader to other projects. Promotes a culture of service excellence.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.