AVP-Supply Chain Leadership
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Category Management
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- Day shift
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain/Business/Leadership Required
10 years in Supply Chain Required
5 years in Supply Chain Leadership Position Required
This position provides transformational leadership and directs the contract team to manage the portfolio for all service lines including the sourcing, contracting, and value analysis teams. This position will be responsible for providing leadership, guidance, and support to members of the team, physicians, service line leadership, and executive leadership to ensure that financial and operational goals, processes, and efficiencies are met. This position is responsible for assisting the VP of Supply Chain in developing sourcing and contracting savings and efficiency strategies for each supply and purchased service category and then executing these strategies through the proper collaboration with key stakeholders including business leaders, physicians, and clinicians. This position will co-lead service line value analysis meetings and projects for cost savings opportunities. This position implements system wide audit programs, procurement guidelines, and procedures, providing technical counsel regarding procurement to other departments and develops and maintains positive vendor and customer relationships.
- Leads and directs the sourcing, value analysis, and contracting teams and processes for supplies, equipment and services for all the facilities throughout the enterprise. Develops and oversees the Supplier Relationship Program to develop effective and industry leading partnerships with our Tier 1 suppliers throughout the sourcing and contracting process.
- Collaborates with stakeholders including key executives, clinical leaders, and physicians to transform the sourcing and contracting area into a highly effective and industry leading program.
- Directs contract compliance and auditing program for the company to assure that products and services are purchased from contract sources consistent with contract pricing, terms and conditions.
- Develops and Chairs system wide task forces for to drive change within the organization along with standardization of product and services and implementation of system wide agreements. Interacts with all levels of executives within these tasks force to ensure organization wide adoption of the outcome.
- Oversee the staff and ensure adequate staffing levels, inclusive of hiring/onboarding, evaluating, managing performance, coaching and developing employees ensuring employee productivity, quality of work, and alignment of goals with our mission, vision, and values. Ensure compliance with all policies, financial stewardship by being accountable for the financial integrity around development and maintenance of department budget
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.