Cardiographic Tech - Medical Group - Heart Group - JCL
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- HH Heart Group-JCL
- HonorHealth Medical Group
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 9250 N 3RD ST
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is seeking an experienced Cardiographic Tech in the Heart Group at our location at John C Lincoln Hospital who will provide services to patients for screenings or diagnosed with cardiac concerns and some with a wide range of disabilities. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience in a CVT role and flexible. There are 63 employees across 3 campuses working in a fast-paced environment that is compassionate and promotes an innovative culture. The hours for this position is Monday - Friday from 8a to 4:30p and located at North 3rd Street and Dunlap Avenue.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services. HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Licenses and Certifications
Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
Other Basic EKG class Required
Other 12 Lead EKG Class Required
Demonstrates competency necessary to provide comprehensive cardio diagnostic testing services, which may include all duties of the EKG technician/specialist. Is responsible for the recognition of abnormal results of all tests performed. Has knowledge and experience in cardio diagnostic testing. Serves as a resource to other departments, and the supervisor. Performs Holter monitor scanning and peripheral vascular testing.
The staff member provides comprehensive care based on the principles of growth and development across the life span of patients served in his/her independent unit. Provision of care is given as described in the HonorHealth Patient Care Policies and service or unit-specific Department Operating Policies.
- Documents pertinent information regarding clinical and monitoring results clearly and accurately in the patient medical record. Makes recommendations to other members of the health care team.
- Coordinates and prioritizes with other members of the healthcare team, the cardio staff, and director, and to respond to, plan, and initiate timely and efficient care in all areas of the hospital that may require cardio diagnostic services.
- Utilizes effective communication and interpersonal skills to enhance and encourage collaborative patient care results, such as, in performing EKGs, treadmills, Holter hook-up, Holter scanning, peripheral vascular testing, and SAECG.
- Responds to all code arrests and monitors as necessary and as dictated by the physician. Is familiar with location, set-up of crash cart, and other emergency equipment. Maintains all supplies, equipment, and recognizes their proper function
- Assumes responsibility for their role in achieving financial health of the organization by utilizing all resources effectively and efficiently. Responsible for charging, ordering, and crediting procedures. Provides input and recommendations to the supervisor to develop and maintain budgetary plan/goals. Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.