Chief Operations Officer - NOAH
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- NOAH Prog Admin
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7500 N Dreamy Draw Drive Ste 145
- Work Hours
- M-F, 8am-5pm
NOAH - Transforming the Health of Our Community
From Scottsdale to Glendale NOAH serves the north Valley providing affordable, high-quality healthcare services. Serving over 40,000 neighbors, our model of care places patients’ needs at the center of attention as we deliver comprehensive health services including medical, dental, behavioral health, nutrition, prenatal care, preventive health, eligibility assistance and health education programs.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, quality healthcare for our community.
We believe in improving the health of our neighbors.
Our vision is to be a community health leader in:
- Providing accessible and affordable healthcare
- Offering patient-centered and compassionate service
- Improving health outcomes
- Educating patients and healthcare professionals
- Ensuring efficient and effective use of resources
As a federal Section 330 grantee, our all-volunteer community health center board of directors must meet all aspects of the Bureau of Primary Health Care’s Health Center Program Expectations. Patients from the communities we serve make up 51% of our board.
Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration or in Public Health or Business Administration Required
7 years to 10 years of administrative, operational, and executive experience in healthcare industry Required
Licenses and Certifications
Fingerprint Clearance Card - State or within seven working days after employment shall apply and be eligible for a Fingerprint Clearance Card. Required
The primary function of the Chief Operations Officer (COO) is to plan and direct the daily operations of the health center with a focus on improving overall organizational efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of care. The COO will be a hands-on, creative leader that will coach and mentor local clinic leadership. The COO will work with the CEO and the leadership and management team to translate business vision and strategy into operational tactics to achieve strategic goals, and at all times will jointly focus on containing costs and revenue generation all the while maintaining a true quality and patient centric attitude.
- Provides leadership in the daily operations for all NOAH sites and translates vision, mission and strategy into operational tactics building organizational support and infrastructure.
- Develops and directs operating policies to support overall organization goals and objectives.
- Oversees the staff and ensure adequate staffing levels, inclusive of hiring/onboarding, evaluating, managing performance, coaching and developing employees ensuring employee productivity, quality of work, and alignment of goals with our mission, vision, and values. Ensure compliance with all policies, financial stewardship by being accountable for the financial integrity around development and maintenance of department budget. Responsible for the development and continuous review of NOAH’s operational workflows. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports of the operations.
- Oversees Office and Facilities management such that facilities are maintained in a fashion that meets security, safety and quality assurance standards. Responsible for ensuring compliance with primary health care policies and procedures, as well as with those external regulatory bodies such as FQHC, HIPPA, OSHA, CLIA and other professional review and standards boards.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.