Clinical Supply Manager Value Analysis
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Category Management
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree Nursing Required
5 years Hospital experience. Required
This position works in collaboration with physicians, service line leaders, and supply chain professionals, provides portfolio and clinical value analysis management of products and services for HonorHealth. Supports and directs the improvement of patient care and clinician safety, and physician satisfaction through supply and procedural performance to include appropriateness of use and utilization, evaluation, selection, and implementation.
- Directs the work of assigned Value Analysis teams throughout the network. Responsible for communication of analysis to all appropriate stakeholders and reporting on various metrics to measure the success of the decisions reached utilizing value analysis processes.
- Directs and collaborates with all areas of supply chain professionals, physicians and service line leaders on all products and service initiatives to ensure vendor relationships, contractual compliance, product standardization while keeping with consistent ethical business standards in adhering to HonorHealth supply chain strategic objectives.
- Directs and manages through collaborative effort with Clinical Development, Operational Management, Clinicians, Physicians, Business functions and key stakeholders to ensure new product investigations, trials implementations and education are handled in the most efficient and appropriate manner.
- Oversees timely decisions on products and services within HonorHealth. Collaborates with vendors and educators to maximize education, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Directs and manages the collaboration between clinical service line and clinical leadership across the network to identify future clinical, technology and educational needs to support innovation. Actively investigates industry trends in technologies, processes, products and procedures to assess it appropriateness for consideration.
- Coaches and mentors coworkers, clinicians, physicians, and staff in evidence based decision making principles and methodologies. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.