- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- HR Total Rewards
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience in related field Required
1 year compensation experience Required
The Compensation Analyst administers the organizational compensation policies and procedures in compliance within regulatory guidelines. Conducts research and prepares formal recommendations for various pay program changes, job evaluations, wage plan adjustments, market data assessments, and other compensation project assessments. Collaborates with management and other internal departments to establish and maintain sound compensation practices and administers employee status changes/salary planning programs.
- Manage job description creation/update evaluation process by performing job analysis, research market data assessment for internal and external equity, providing pay recommendations and working collaborative with Business Leaders from inception to completion.
- Perform analysis, forecasting, costing, compensation project assessments, and modeling for compensation program(s) and incentive plan(s) as needed for market competitiveness.
- Participates in compensation survey(s) to collect data, benchmark, and upload in vendor survey database. Maintain survey database with bi-weekly updates, survey uploads, and validating data for reporting functions. Expanding on survey database use.
- Supports the compensation team’s projects by assisting with implementation, project process, process improvement, action item(s), policies and program(s).
- Collaborates with Finance, HRIS, Talent Acquisition, HRBP, and Organizational leaders on process improvement(s), update(s), and/or project(s) as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.