- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Marketing Admin
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, digital content development, or related field OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree Required
7 years of traditional and digital content development, writing, marketing and communications experience. Required
The Content Manager is responsible for developing and effectively utilizing HonorHealth's marketing and communications content across multiple channels to influence the customer experience through three pillars: brand, growth and engagement. Under the direction of the Director of Editorial and Visual Content, the primary function of this role is to be a content developer, co-plan and execute the annual content strategy and content marketing plans to accomplish departmental and organizational goals and objectives. The Content Manager is an expert writer and storyteller who creates compelling content and inspires other content creators in their duties. The position is responsible for managing and applying content across all external and internal touch points, in both traditional and digital mediums, by collaboratively working with and influencing other marketing and communications staff
- •Develop content in written, visual and audio formats that inspires and encourages desired actions by key audiences.
•Create and manage the development of content that supports the organization’s strategy and brand attributes through compelling storytelling.
•Position HonorHealth expertise through meaningful thought leadership content.
•Develop content for each touchpoint in the customer journey.
•In conjunction with director and creative services team, provide content development support and oversight for audiovisual (video, audio, infographics) projects.
•Oversee search engine optimization research in collaboration with digital team members for web-based content to improve organic search.
•Ensure content is approved by sources and service line leaders prior to publishing.
- •Manage and effectively deploy content across a variety of marketing and communication channels to meet organizational objectives and to engage target audiences.
•Day-to-day management and execution of content across channels - i.e., websites, consumer CRM, email marketing, printed materials, media and video channels, and social media platforms.
•Develop and co-manage the editorial calendar in conjunction with the Creative Services Director. Ensure deadline compliance.
•Monitor and direct best practices and ensure that digital content is optimized for search.
•Enhance and maintain workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, measuring and retiring content.
•Establish protocols for content creation that allows content to be strategically deployed across channels for all audiences, while eliminating duplicate content creation.
•Leverage existing content for use in day-to-day materials, marketing drip campaigns and for social media channels.
•Evaluate and make recommendations about new and emerging innovations, tools and platforms relating to content marketing and consumer engagement.
- •Serve as a content expert with extensive knowledge of the organization, the local and national healthcare industry, the various target audience’s needs and continuous evaluation of content enhancements and opportunities to improve the end-user experience.
•Study healthcare industry trends that aid in the development of content to effectively engage the new and evolving healthcare consumer.
•Monitor audiences and personas, making sure all content creators are familiar with the audience members’ characteristics, their triggers, and what actions we want them to take. Ensure content creators take audience and persona needs into consideration.
•Routinely engage with all operational areas of HonorHealth to identify compelling content opportunities that support patients and consumers at each touchpoint in their journey.
•Follow and monitor competitive brands to ensure we remain distinctive in our markets.
•With input from our digital team, help determine what our customers (and potential customers) want to see on on our marketing channels (web, social, email marketing, etc).
- • Practice professionalism and accountability as it relates to all assigned duties.
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, project sponsors and key departments as defined within our integrated delivery network.
• Champion the HonorHealth brand by supporting all aspects of brand compliance, marketing and communication standards.
• Utilize continuous improvement methods to explore new methods and implement as appropriate.
• Define the measurement process and build in metrics to facilitate ongoing review and measurement of the effectiveness of efforts.
• Audit performance and recommend change on a regular basis.
• Track and report results in established standard reporting format.
• Provide back-up support to other team members as needed.
• Create a positive work environment among subordinates and colleagues.
• Abide by departmental service level and operating agreements
• Influence and collaborate with peers to further professional growth opportunities related to content creation
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.