Contract Healthcare Recruiter - Remote Opportunity With Benefits!
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Talent Acquisition
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- 8am - 5pm
We are looking for a Contract to Permanent Healthcare Recruiter to join our team! This is a great opportunity to work for one of the top 10 largest employers in the state of Arizona. This position will also have the opportunity to work from home after a 30 day training period in our corporate office in Scottsdale.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree or 2 years' work related experience Required
Two (2) years recruitment experience in either Corporate or Staffing environment. Required
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter II is responsible for the planning of the recruitment lifecycle while providing recruitment and consultation services to hiring managers by delivering a well-qualified and diverse pool of internal and external applicants. Using assessment tools and behavioral interviewing, may make recommendations to guide hiring managers through the selection, interviewing and hiring process. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices. Demonstrates critical thinking and judgement to escalate positions to Sourcing team as needed. This position will utilize standard recruitment metrics to measure successes and identify areas of opportunity while aligning with the organizational goals.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Effectively manages the posting process, pre-qualification and ranking process, presentation, interviewing, selection, offer, negotiation, and closing components of the recruitment lifecycle. Ensures accuracy of job postings of all areas and fields. Initiates consistent and timely follow-up with applicants and candidates based on their status. Effectively and consistently uses assessment tools to ensure the development of a quality candidate pool. Extends offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the compensation guidelines. Follows all policies and procedures for processing new hires and transfers before and after job offer is made, including determining years of experience, base dates and salary quotes. Engages with applicants and candidates through effective communication practices, including attention to verbal/non-verbal clues, listening attentively, communicating with respect, courtesy and clarity. Works collaboratively with TA Coordinator to manage and coordinate post-offer communication with candidates through the offer and on-boarding process.
- Ensures successful departmental staffing by conducting an intake for each new job search to identify position specific staffing needs. Meets agreed upon Service Level Agreements in the areas of quality, timing, responsiveness and efficiency. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with hiring managers and candidates and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility. Engages with hiring managers through effective communication practices, including attention to verbal/non-verbal clues, listening attentively, communicating with respect, courtesy and clarity. Will receive guidance from TA Leadership on escalating positions to sourcing team.
- At the direction of TA Leadership or guidance from Recruiter III, partners with TA Sourcer on special projects and/or programs for departmental staffing needs based on intake and consultation with hiring managers. Participates in job fairs and college recruitment events as needed.
- Ensures accurate and complete records. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Participates in student or other staffing programs as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.