- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Academic Affairs/GME
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7400 E. THOMPSON PK PKWY
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
- Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience in Business, Communications, Psychology or similar degree. Required
Three (3) years related professional experience in the field of education, communication, project coordination or management. Required
The Academic Medicine Project Coordinator serves as the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) institutional project coordinator and clerkship specialist for the organization.
- Provides institutional oversight and accreditation-related and program support and education/development to GME teams and constituents. Supports GMEC and its subcommittees, including special reviews, Clinical Learning Environment Reviews, Annual Institutional Reviews and ACGME Institutional Review. Follows trends in selected performance indicators and prepares reports for Graduate Medical Education Committee (GMEC), Medical Executive Committee (MEC) and Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the administration of third and fourth year student clerkships, sub internships, selectives and electives. Coordinate and maintain online student sites; regularly communicate with students and clinical directors regarding all clerkship-related issues; work with directors regarding recordkeeping, grading and coordination of curriculum; coordinate orientations and onboarding for students; work with course directors to resolve issues; reporting and managing data of student experiences; ordering and proctoring exams. In addition, serves as the point of contact for Licensed Independent Practitioner (NP, PA, 1st Assist) students and clinical observers
- Initiates, tracks, and executes all contract requests from internal and external programs through the contract system for all Academic Affairs/GME/UGME contracts.
- Administer the New Innovations Residency Management System (maintaining accurate and timely data integrity, compliance tracking, and pulling reports on a regular basis)
- Coordinate tracking of internal and rotating house staff to provide accurate reports for IRIS/Medicare cost reporting; manage appointment and orientation process for incoming house staff;
- Support (re)accreditation efforts for existing and new residency and fellowship programs. Provides back up support for residency and fellowship program coordinators as needed.
- Reviews and maintains all GME policies and procedures to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.