DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING EQUIP ENGINEER - JOHN C. LINCOLN - NORTH CENTRAL PHOENIX
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Biomedical Engineering
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 250 E DUNLAP
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree or 2 years' related experience Required
5 years elated experience and strong working knowledge of PC/LAN, and data communication systems, including HL7 and DICOM protocols is essential. Required
Licenses and Certifications
Valid AZ drivers license and current AZ insurance Required
This position provides service and support by maintaining highly complex clinical diagnostic imaging technologies. This position performs inventory assessment/audits, equipment installations/de-installations, scheduled/preventive maintenance, and corrective maintenance according to hospital policies/procedures and industry-recognized standards. Maintains and documents all service events, performance tests and corrective maintenance that has been performed on assigned diagnostic imaging (DI) modalities, digital radiographic systems/fluoroscopic systems, radiation systems (diagnostic, therapeutic) and general imaging support devices (computed radiographic and picture archive and communication systems) within the computerized maintenance management system. This position operates under minimal supervision of management and senior-level technicians.
- Performs scheduled/preventive maintenance and quality assurance activities consistent with established organizational guidelines and procedures applicable regulatory standards on assigned Diagnostic Imaging (DI) technologies. Ensures activities are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs remedial support activities on DI technologies, patient care equipment, medical communications equipment and personal computers to board/module level through and understanding of electronics theory and applications including operating systems and personal computer repair. Utilizes test equipment, industry standards and manufacturer literature to resolve complex service related activities to ensure technology meets the organization’s clinical mission.
- Documents all work performed, maintains parts, supplies, tools, test equipment and technical literature by completing service reports and supplemental productivity documentation in an accurate and timely manner. Monitors and maintains an accurate inventory of clinical equipment technologies, test equipment, tools and parts to ensure internal and external customer technology/operations are appropriately managed. This includes managing and maintaining the department’s comprehensive library of technical literature
- Assists with equipment installations and project activities involving clinical equipment technology, medical communications technology, and clinical application networks, as needed or directed.
- Follows up on customer service complaints, resolving issues with a high standard of service and customer satisfaction
- Assists in the preparation of instructional material and conducts training related to clinical equipment or systems for physicians, nurses, Bio-Med staff, and other personnel as appropriate.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.