Creative Services Specialist
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Corporate Admin
- HonorHealth Foundation
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8283 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree graphic design, fine arts or related field Required
Five (5) years of progressive creative design work in a variety of platforms Required
Under the supervision of the Manager Digital Marketing, the Specialist Digital Marketing will work closely with the Foundation's communications and donor relations team and provide the graphic and creative design to represent the Foundation brand in a variety of platforms. Creates and produces designs that can be used across multiple platforms (print, video and digital). Provides overall artistic and design elements for: Heartbeat/donor magazine, annual reports,) and all collateral to include: Case Statements, Proposals, Annual Giving- fall and spring appeals, fundraising campaign materials. Maintains and ensures the Foundation's brand consistency across all audiences and platforms and acts as a brand ambassador for all work produced outside of the Foundation's communications and creative team.
- Creates and produces designs that can be used across multiple platforms (print, video and digital) that align with the Foundation’s communications strategies to include: brochures, direct mail, emails, enewsletters, social media, PowerPoint, digital display walls, invitations and supporting materials for the Foundation’s (signature events: Honor Ball, Night of Gold, Pro-Am, COD, etc.,)
- Provides overall artistic and design elements for: Heartbeat/donor magazine, annual reports,) and all collateral to include: Case Statements, Proposals, Annual Giving- fall and spring appeals, fundraising campaign materials.
- Maintains and ensures the Foundation’s brand consistency across all audiences and platforms and acts as a brand ambassador for all work produced outside of the Foundation’s communications and creative team. Collaborates with key stakeholders to educate, inform and support brand standards, brand voice and style guide.
- Serves as the creative director and manager for all videos and photography needs. Coordinates with and provides creative direction to external agencies, including photographers, videographers, printers, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.