DIRECTOR - RESEARCH QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND PATIENT SAFETY
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Academic Affairs/GME
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 20201 N SCOTTSDALE HEALTH
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
- Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Master's Degree with focus on health sciences Required
This Program Director is responsible for the enhancement and expansion of the Academic Affairs Research, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (ResQIPS) program. The ResQIPS program is delivered through workshops, team coaching, online courses, hands-on case-based learning and an event showcase. Building leadership and educational curriculum for the interprofessional team with specific focus on physicians and medical residents.
- Designs, implements, coordinates ResQIPS curriculum to enhance and increase resident, faculty and interprofessional scholarly activity and output as well as to support practice improvement and HonorHealth system initiatives. Evaluates and refines course content for continuous improvement. Identifies course faculty and moderates course sessions; serves as backup faculty as needed.
- Serves as resource and mentor to residents and faculty for scholarly activity and research. Develops process to measure and track scholarly activity quality and productivity.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders (internal and through academic affiliations) to develop programs focused on principles of Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, Leadership and Innovation.
- Create tools and uses technology to monitor and quantify program metrics and the overall success of the program. Conducts annual program evaluation and action plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.