DISHWASHER-Part Time-4:30pm - 9:00pm Days Vary-at Scottsdale Osborn
- Requisition ID
- 02 - Evenings
- Food Srvcs
- Osborn Medical Center
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7400 E OSBORN RD
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
- 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm Days Vary
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Some high school Required
Licenses and Certifications
Food Service\Food Handlers Card - Food Handlers Card Food Handlers Card Required
The Dishwasher is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing dishes, silverware, pots and pans etc. Sanitizing trash containers, food carts, utility carts, cleaning and sanitizing dish room area and any other general cleaning duties as assigned.
- Removes clean dishes from machine and stores in designated area for use.
- Removes soiled dishes, glassware, silverware and trays from food carts and places them in dishwasher racks. Clean food dish cart after the removal of soiled patient trays.
- Operates dishwasher to ensure all dishes and utensils are clean. Monitor and maintain dish machine chemical levels to ensure proper sanitation of service ware.
- Handwashes, rinses and sanitizes pots, pans and utensils
- Cleans the kitchen area and cooking utensils.
- Cleans and maintains floors in dishroom, walk-in and kitchen areas. Cleans all drains in dish machine, dishroom and kitchen. Cleans all major equipment, hoods and facility on a scheduled basis when assigned.
- Removes trash and recyclable items and transports to collection areas.
- Transports carts to patient floors and retrieves carts at end of meal service. Monitor the doctors lounge dirty dish return cart.
- When assigned clean trash compactor area, and food service alley alcove.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.