EMPLOYEE RELATIONS SPECIALIST FULL TIME SCOTTSDALE
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- HR Business Partners
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree or 2 years' related experience years Human Resources or related experience. Required
2 years human resources or related field Required
The Specialist, Employee Relations, under the direction of the Sr. HRBP (Director) will serve as a trusted and collaborative advisor in providing proactive, practical and valued HR thought partnership to business leadership while ensuring alignment with HonorHealth's corporate culture and business initiatives.
- Advises and consults with leadership staff in regard to employee relations issues and processes.
- Collaborates with all team members to participate in internal projects to drive employee engagement across the business. Encourage managers and staff to participate. Engage with managers in identifying and committing to improvement actions
- Work with managers to swiftly resolve individual performance/capability issues using appropriate tools such as improvement plans.
- Encourage their leadership team to have clear and straightforward conversations with people about their strengths, limitations, development needs, and career aspirations and to develop mentoring coaching relationships with key talent.
- Understand the business activities, strategies and plans and barriers to sustainable performance and needs of internal clients and employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.