Endoscopy Tech Traveler - Network Float Pool
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Network Float Pool
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 5225 N. SCOTTSDALE RD
- Work Hours
- Varied Hours Plus call requirements
HonorHealth is now welcoming Travel Endo Techs for 13-26 week contracts.
- Earn premium pay
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and 403b matching - Benefits
- Become part of the HonorHealth Magnet driven culture
*Current HonorHealth employees are not eligible to participate in the travel program.
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
1 year direct patient care or 6 months of endoscopy assistant or higher level education, training, or certification may be used in lieu of experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
Basic Life Support (BLS) BLS Required
Assists physicians and registered nurses during procedures. Responsible for the technical functions related to assisting with G.I. and pulmonary procedures
- Assist physicians and registered nurses in conduct of endoscopic and pulmonary procedures
- Prepare procedure rooms according to endoscopic and pulmonary procedure requirements. Perform proper safety checks to verify proper equipment function. Troubleshoot any issues pertaining to endoscopes and device.
- Clean, disinfect, or calibrate scopes or other endoscopic instruments. Collect specimens from patients. Place devices, such as blood pressure cuffs, pulse oximeter senors, nasal cannulas, surgical cautery pads, and cardiac monitoring electrodes on patients to monitor vital signs.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.