- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Hospital Admin
- Osborn Medical Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7400 E OSBORN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree or 2 years' related experience Required
3 years experience in the field or in related area. Required
This position performs delegated administrative and advanced secretarial duties for assigned senior leadership. Prioritizes and handles heavy work volume and handle routine matters to minimize interruptions and enhance efficiency of assigned area(s). May provide administrative support to several committees chaired by their assigned leader, including scheduling, recording minutes, updating plans and performing research. Handles a high level of confidentiality with assigned work. This position requires strong initiative and diplomacy. Works under general supervision.
- Relieves assigned senior leadership and staff of designated administrative details. Receives telephone calls, makes transfers and takes messages. Screens, sorts, disposes of and replies to incoming correspondence. Prepares letters, memorandum, statistical reports, summaries, and other materials through verbal dictation, knowledge of organizational policy, or other various sources of data and information. Does so with a high level of confidentiality. Coordinates meetings, facility logistics, prepares presentations, distributes materials and takes minutes. Retains various catalog records. Maintains daily appointment calendars; makes travel and lodging arrangements as required. Provides back up coverage to other clerical staff as necessary.
- Coordinates and completes special projects in a timely manner. Appropriately prioritizes all tasks so that deadlines are met with continued focus on quality. Keeps staff apprised of any critical or major situation.
- Communicates with administrative and departmental personnel, members of the Board of Directors and Medical Staff, as well as persons outside the system.
- Processes and maintains confidential information and records. Updates department manuals. Maintains extensive filing system. May also review, audit and submit timecards using automated payroll system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.