Food Services Patient- Part Time-2:00pm - 8:00pm- John C Lincoln Medical Center
- Requisition ID
- 02 - Evenings
- Food Srvcs
- John C Lincoln Med Center
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 250 E DUNLAP
- Work Hours
- Between the hour s of 2:00pm - 8:00pm, days off vary
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Licenses and Certifications
Food Service\Food Handlers Card - Food Handlers Card Food Handler’s Card Required
The FOOD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE delivers patient trays during the meal service within established time frames to ensure therapeutic accuracy, quality, freshness, taste and appearance standards are met. They will also assist with the food production and assembly processes.
- Delivery of patient trays during meal service within established time frames ensuring that therapeutic accuracy, quality; freshness taste and appearance standards are met. Announces self before entering room utilizing the AIDET protocols. Assists patient with tray should assistance is requested.
- Demonstrates patient focused customer service standards utilizing the ICARE service protocols. Demonstrates understanding of nutrition and discusses appropriate menu selection options with patients to meet therapeutic diet requirements when required.
- Properly respond to the nursing staff needs for patient food care in a timely manner. Deliver tube feeds to the appropriate galley
- Stock and restock your assigned work station of tray line during meal service and at the end of your shift
- Adhere to all Maricopa County Health Department Food Code sanitation standards. Maintains assigned work area according to those standards.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.