FOOD SERVICES PUBLIC-Part Time-Days at Scottsdale Thompson Peak
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Food Srvcs
- Thompson Peak Med Center
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7400 E. THOMPSON PK PKWY
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Licenses and Certifications
Food handlers card Required
The Food Service Public is responsible for one or more of the following functions performed in the cafeteria, kitchen, tray line, and coffee shop. Such functions may include working on the serving line, serving items for catered events, operating a cash register, preparing salad bar items, desserts, and portioning food items for sale or service. They will also maintain area in a clean and orderly manner and assist at all retail stations when needed.
- Greets all customers promptly and courteously.
- Serves foods from the serving line according to portion and appearance standard. Carves portions of meat for individual service.
- Cuts, plates and garnishes dessert items for service. Sets up serving area.
- Replaces supplies of self-service food items throughout service. Stocks service area with beverages, food items, condiments and service ware.
- Cashing duties. Receives payment for food and beverage items.
- Cleans and maintains serving area, equipment and serving counters.
- Removes food at end of meal service and stores appropriately.
- Documenting required food item tracking, temperature monitoring log, or waste log track protocols.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.