FRONT INTAKE REP Lead - Full-time - Phoenix
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- DM Food Bank
- Desert Mission
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 9229 N 4TH ST
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
2 years lead/supervisor or related experience Required
Develops and maintains accurate inventory database management and auditing processes to ensure compliance, and providing monthly reporting for all government commodity food programs such as The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TFAP), and Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP). Implements and maintains departmental policies and procedures to ensure departmental requirements from regulatory agencies for client eligibility and to meet program standards.
- Provides customer intake as needed at the front counter of the Food Bank. Develops, collects information, and approves referral agencies for our emergency food box program. Coordinates annual orientation of referral agencies. Develops and maintains data for The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP - government commodity food program) and the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) to ensure compliance. Responsible for client eligibility for all food bank programs. Recommends, coordinates, implements, and maintains departmental policies and procedures for the front office of the Food Bank to ensure departmental requirements from regulatory agencies for client eligibility and program standards. Assists with development and Implementation of department goals. Reviews and analyze all QA/QC activities for the front office of the Food Bank and reviews with staff to adjust programs as necessary to ensure optimum productivity, customer service and program integrity.
- Ensures accurate inventory and database management for the front office and warehouse. Manages department equipment and supplies. Ensures the availability of office supplies and acts promptly to resolve any issues with function of office equipment (fax machine, computers, copier, etc.). Compiles, develops, analyzes, audits and maintains operating reports for a variety of management purposes such as client profiling, department statistics, and yearly audit. Manages the database for the department.
- Leads intake staff and volunteers. Ensures appropriate client interviews, determine eligibility, obtain and input client data, and refer clients to other appropriate sources. Maintains adequate front office coverage at all times with staff, self or volunteers. Leads and trains intake staff and volunteers in proper customer service in dealing with all clients, personally handling all front office disputes. Assists in the annual monitoring and implementation of legal compliance education and compliance measures.
- Identifies opportunities to support non-case managed families to be successful utilizing Desert Mission programs. Acts a family liaison between the programs and the client. Recommends additional services or service changes to program staff based on feedback from families and data.
- Assists with program coordination of annual special programs including but not limited to Holiday Adopt a Family, Turkey Drive and Back to School programs. Works with staff on implementation and integration of events.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.