FT DAY CATERER DEER VALLEY HOSPITAL PHOENIX
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Food Srvcs
- Deer Valley Med Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 19829 N 27TH AVE
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
1 year Required
Licenses and Certifications
Food Service\Food Handlers Card - Food Handlers Card Required
The Caterer prepares and serves foods to catering clients; assembles and garnishes all foods according to standards; and sets up room for catering events.
- Prepares and seasons cold entrees, salads and desserts. Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipes.
- Prepares and bakes muffins, pastries, cookies, cakes. Ices and decorates cakes according to production orders and department standards.
- Assembles foods in serving bowls and platters. Garnishes trays according to standards.
- Greets all catering clients promptly and courteously. Serves clients following established procedures and protocol.
- Preps food needed to next day service. Washes and cuts fruits and vegetables. Coordinates prep with prep cooks to maintain efficiency.
- Sets up room, tables, table linen and service ware in advance of the event. Removes all items from room at end of event.
- Transport food and supplies to catering site either by cart or catering van.
- Cleans, sanitizes and maintains equipment, china, crystal trays and service ware. Cleans work area.
- Ensure that all foods prepared meet existing standards for quality, freshness, taste and appearance.
- Ensure that required temperature and sanitary levels are maintained throughout the food preparation and serving process. Complete required documentation for tracking temp levels.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.