- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Osborn Medical Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7400 E OSBORN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
1 year of related general maintenance experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
Driver License Valid driver's license Required
The General Maintenance Worker performs repairs, installations, and preventative/corrective maintenance on all hospital buildings, grounds, equipment, and vehicles as required. Works under the guidance of a licensed plumber to assist with plumbing assignments. Encourages teamwork within Supply Chain Support Services and promotes a culture of service excellence.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on hospital physical plant equipment and building involving plumbing, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, carpentry, roofing, flooring, ceilings, and walls.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repairs on beds, gurneys, wheelchairs, pneumatic tube systems, medical equipment, vehicles, televisions and other equipment as assigned
- Assists Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, and Painters as directed.
- Performs related duties which includes but is not limited to: cleaning assigned areas, answering telephones, and completing documentation in computerized maintenance management system.
- Attends inservice education classes as directed.
- Assists other hospital personnel on project work and new installations of equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.