GIFT PROCESSING SPECIALIST
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Corporate Admin
- HonorHealth Foundation
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
3 years years of full-time work experience in data entry Required
The Gift Processing Specialist position is responsible for the daily processing of charitable contributions to the HonorHealth Foundation (HHF) in a timely manner working within IRS and AHP guidelines. This role handles gift processing & maintenance of HHF constituent data which includes project work involving data updates, generating charitable tax receipts and maintaining accurate records while providing stellar customer service & demonstrating keen problem-solving skills. Also assists in establishing database entry standards, set sets-up online giving appeals tied to appropriate funds and appeal codes, and compiles reports and lists needed to conduct fundraising and stewardship activities. Validates gift entry for processing and assists with financial recordkeeping. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with high energy, initiative and fastidious attention to detail and also remain open to evolving responsibilities and expectations as our systems and the teams we support, grow and evolve.
- Records all philanthropic gifts and manages financial record keeping and daily accounting; reconciles to the General Ledger monthly. Prepares weekly and monthly reports of financial and statistical data. Ensures accuracy of all donor records in Database software system. Serves as primary backup for the SVP of Finance and Operations to assist in the accounting and financial reporting functions. Supports Foundation staff with preparation of reports and data as requested.
- Develops, generates reports on Foundation giving programs, including capital, annual giving, employee giving campaigns, endowments, pledge payment reminders, tax receipts, recurring gifts & automated pledge payments. Make informed decisions about proper entry, allocation, & documentation of HHF’s donations, events, recognition and special projects. Develops queries and reports for revenue reporting.
- Prepares all gift correspondence, establishing and coordinating different letters, under various staff signatures, based on foundation guidelines. Assembles and sorts hard copies of completed acknowledgments processed for donor files.
- Receives and deposits all donor gifts. Sets up new accounts, updates existing accounts, records donor gifts, and gift restriction information in Database. Logs, monitors and reports pledge information and pledge status.
- Serves as backup to Stewardship Coordinator, Gift Management. Attends Foundation meetings and other committees as requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.