- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Corporate Admin
- HonorHealth Foundation
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8283 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree Required
2 years years non-profit health care and/or human service experience in grant writing, proposal development, and grant prospect research. Required
The Grants Writer is a key team member of the HonorHealth Foundation Grants & Contracts team and is responsible for developing and maintaining an assigned portfolio of private and corporate foundation grants. The Grants Writer ensures accuracy, timeliness, and quality of grant applications and impact reports, develops and maintains relationships with corporate and private grant funders, and supports continued organizational growth through grant opportunities while maintaining internal grant tracking and database systems.
- The Grants Writer is responsible for an assigned portfolio of corporate and private foundation grant funders. Assists with new corporate and private foundation grant prospect research, identification, qualification, and cultivation. Responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of assigned grant proposals and reports that meet the guidelines and specification of funders.
- Assists grants team with writing, research, and reporting assignments as needed to support successful grant solicitation and stewardship efforts.
- Maintains grant tracker/calendar and records all grant activities in Raiser’s Edge NXT donor database.
- Carries out pre-post award stewardship activities to engage and retain new and existing corporate and private foundation grant funders including meeting with funders, attending funding panels, arranging and conducting program tours, funder recognition, gift processing, and impact reporting.
- Meets with program staff to present grant opportunities and identify funding needs, develops proposal concepts and narrative, and prepares and submits regular grant activities reports
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.