Hospital Maintenance Tech
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Biomedical Engineering
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 19829 N 27TH AVE
- Work Hours
- 7A to 3:30 P
Being a patient in a hospital is difficult, but as a Hospital Maintenance Tech, you have the ability to make that visit a bit more comfortable. As a Hospital Maintenance Tech with HonorHealth, your role will help ensure that our equipment is in excellent condition, therefore making each patient as comfortable as possible for every visit.
Our bed maintenance team plays an extremely important role in the HonorHealth organization. If you would like to help keep HonorHealth at the forefront of keeping patients comfortable, while getting to work with your hands, then this is the perfect position for you!
If you have Healthcare maintenance experience and the willingness to be trained on the latest Bed maintenance equipment and technology, then please apply today!
High School Diploma or GED Required
1 year Hospital Maintenance Required
Licenses and Certifications
VALID DRIVERS LICENSE Required
Provides proficient maintenance of the patient bed fleet of the organization, as well as ancillary equipment to include but limited to gurneys, stretchers, and lifts. Performs preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, and documents all work performed. Advances Service Excellence principles in support of patient caregivers, stakeholders, and Supply Chain Shared Services team members.
- Ensures equipment is ready for use at time of need. Operates, inspects, troubleshoots, and calibrates beds, gurneys, stretchers, lifts, and other mobility equipment as required. Uses sound electrical, electronic, and mechanical troubleshooting skills to diagnose and repair managed fleet. Maintains accurate inventory of parts and tools. Documents all work performed in electronic form.
- Coordinates and schedules preventative maintenance and facilitates and completes corrective service. Manages and meets customer expectations. Performs device investigations related to regulations and/or incident reporting and reports all safety concerns. Responds to crisis/emergency situations involving equipment
- Maintains, in collaboration with Biomed department, an accurate equipment inventory of beds and other areas of responsibility. Participates in trialing, procurement and placement coordination of equipment used in specialty area through vendor liaison and collaboration with variety of stakeholders.
- Performs device investigations related to regulations and/or incident reporting and reports all safety concerns. Responds to crisis/emergency situations involving equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.