- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- M - F, 8am - 4:30pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
iCIMS experience preferred.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' related experience in the HR or HRIS fields Required
3 years HRIS/HCM systems experience Required
Provides information systems support to departmental staff. Prepares ad-hoc reports, acts as security administrator for HRIS system and provides troubleshooting support. Performs data analytics and maintains organizational structure and data integrity in HRIS system.
- Creates various adhoc management reports using prepackaged software relating to employment, employee population, and benefit needs.
- Maintains security access for HRIS systems. Provides troubleshooting support for department as required
- Develops and implements metrics for HonorHealth Leadership in BI. Assists in development of dashboards for ongoing customer needs.
- Perform data analytics for HR Division and HonorHealth leadership.
- Maintains and analyzes current Organizational structure.
- Assists HRIS team in special projects as needed.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.