- Requisition ID
- 02 - Evenings
- Supply Chain Ops OMC
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7400 E OSBORN RD
- Work Hours
- 1400-2230 hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Six (6) months logistics or supply chain related experience Required
Computer data entry experience and/or warehouse knowledge Required
Licenses and Certifications
Driver License Valid Drivers License Required
This position issues, charges, and distributes medical and non-medical supplies utilizing a computerized inventory system. They will inventory and replenish various departments and carts.
Exhibits the mission, vision, values of HonorHealth.
- Counts and fills pre-determined exchange cart/replenishment area stock levels. Uses iPad and/or ERP system to complete this process.
- Using a pick list, collects all supplies requested and stages them for delivery according to priority.
- Restocks clean and bulk storeroom shelves from daily receipts, verifying locations and bin labels per pick list.
- Coordinates rental/purchase of patient orthopedic appliance, beds, and equipment.
- Management of soiled equipment per campus policy.
- Processes department stock returns.
- Responsible for handling, securing and delivering prepackaged procedural tray which may include medication.
- Responsible for neatness of storeroom and PAR locations at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.