LPN HONORHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP CAREFREE AND SCOTTSDALE
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Med Group-Dynamite
- HonorHealth Medical Group
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 20330 N Cave Creek Rd
- Work Hours
- 8-5 M-F
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree or Diploma (LPN) from an accredited NLN /CCNE Institution. Required
Four (4) years patient care experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
Nursing\LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - State Licensure Verified current Arizona or other compact state LPN license from an accredited NLN/CCNE institution. Required
Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
The LPN II is responsible for the accurate and timely administration of medications and treatments. The LPN II is required to perform IV therapy and function as a preceptor. Furthermore, the LPN is assigned to more complex patient cases or may be requested to lead a team.
- Utilizes the Nursing Process to provide comprehensive care, in conjunction with the RN, to a designated patient population. Accurately documents on and maintains the patient and hospital medical records. Assigned to more complex patient cases such as patients with multiple system involvement with greater risk of unstability.
- Participates with the RN, other health care team members, the patient and their family/significant other to plan, initiate, implement, evaluate and maintain an individualized plan of care, which includes discharge planning.
- Utilizes effective communication and interpersonal skills to enhance and encourage collaborative and community relationships.
- Contributes to the recruitment and retention of talented staff through positive role modeling, fostering peer relationships and participates in preceptor programs. Functions as a preceptor for new LPNs, Nursing Assistants and Patient Care Techs. Able to mod (team) lead with ancillary staff if requested by unit.
- Utilizes material resources in a cost-effective manner and recommends cost-saving measures within the department or assigned area.
- Maintains knowledge in policies and procedures, relevant Nurse Practice Acts and other regulatory agency educational requirements. Participates in continuing education, department meetings and supports membership in technical/professional organizations. IV certified.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.