Outcomes Improvement Lead
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- QI Division
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8283 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- 8am - 5pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree In Engineering, Nursing, Business Management, Healthcare Management or related field. Required
Four years of hospital-systems improvement experience in leading people, projects, and teams in performance/continuous/process/quality improvement.
Demonstrated ability to champion the importance of striving to improve the outcomes, cost, quality, safety, and accessibility of healthcare services, with a focus on creating value.
Demonstrated technical acumen with in-depth knowledge of standard improvement methodologies.
Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
Demonstrated excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal relationship skills.
Demonstrated technical, computer and presentation skills.
Demonstrated ability to maintain flexibility and composure under pressure.
Provides an improvement leadership role in HonorHealth's quality and operations outcomes improvement implementation. Leads, coaches, and implements improvement activities at campuses, clinics, and across the network to meet organizational improvement goals. Provides improvement education and coaching to leaders and staff. Contributes to aligned and collaborative improvement efforts between departments.
- . Leads, coaches, and implements outcome improvement initiatives in both quality and operations, enabling the creation of high value, highly reliable, and standardized work processes. Ensures collaboration with appropriate departments, clinical and operational leaders and staff, to develop, implement, and sustain outcome improvements. Develops strong working relationships to foster the adoption of improved work processes. Contributes to improvement education curriculum and delivery. Ensures seamless integration of outcomes improvement functions with other improvement departments and functions
- Supports the standardization of improvement methodologies across the organization. Educates leadership in these standards to enable clarity of understanding, acceptance, and application.
- Supports leaders with improvement planning and prioritization. Works with leaders to align and implement strategic improvement efforts; collaborating with counterparts and colleagues as appropriate.
- Facilitates design and process change that enables technology to provide high value, high quality, and high reliable and safe care. Ensures evidence-based care and technology are incorporated into improvement design.
- Remains current with new improvement methods and techniques. Provides leadership in adaptation and adoption of new methods that enable the organization to accelerate improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.