PATIENT CARE TECH I - MED SURGE TELE 5TH FLOOR - FT NIGHTS
- Requisition ID
- 03 - Nights
- Med/Surg Tele 5th Floor
- John C Lincoln Med Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 50 E. DUNLAP
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Licenses and Certifications
Clinical Other\BCLS - Basic Life Support BLS Training Course C Required
Other One or more of the following:
Certified Medical Assistant
Block 1 Nursing student
Emergency Medical Tech Required
Provides care based on the principles of growth and development across the life span of patients served in his/her independent unit. Assists, observes, and reports patient changes to licensed care giver and maintain accurate medical record documentation relative to the care delivered.
- Provides and collaborates direct patient care services under the direct supervision of a licensed caregiver. Responsibilities may include personal care to complex patients, interventions, and implementation of selected portions of the patient care plan.
- Assists, observes, and reports changes in patient to licensed care giver and maintains accurate medical record documentation relative to the care delivered.
- Addresses and/or directs questions or concerns from patients, families, caregivers or health care team members.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.