PATIENT CARE TECH II FULL TIME DAYS NETWORK FLOAT POOL
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Network Float Pool
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 5225 N. SCOTTSDALE RD
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
6 months patient care Required
Licenses and Certifications
Clinical Other\BCLS - Basic Life Support BLS Training Course C Required
Other One or more of the following: Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, Block 1 Nursing student, Emergency Medical Tech Required
PLUS two (2) or more of the following skills: HUC, EKG, Phlebotomy, CNA/LNA, Monitor Tech/Telemetry Tech Required
Provides multi-skilled care based on the principles of growth and development across the life span of patients served in his/her independent unit. Assists, observes, and reports patient changes to licensed care giver and maintain accurate medical record documentation relative to the care delivered.
- Provides and collaborates direct patient care services under the direct supervision of a licensed caregiver. Responsibilities may include personal care to complex patients, interventions, and implementation of selected portions of the patient care plan utilizing multiple skills.
- Assists, observes, and reports changes in patient to licensed care giver and maintains accurate medical record documentation relative to the care delivered.
- Addresses and/or directs questions or concerns from patients, families, caregivers or health care team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.