PATIENT EXPERIENCE COACH
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Patient Experience Proj
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' related experience Healthcare or related field Required
2 years Coaching, delivering presentations, and interacting with management groups. Required
Licenses and Certifications
Other Current, valid State of Arizona or Compact State Registered Nurse license OR Other related healthcare certification and/or license. Upon Hire Required
The Patient Experience Coach provides professional coaching and consultation to influence hospital leaders and direct care providers with delivering excellent patient experiences. In addition, the Coach will focus on coaching the execution of the HonorExcellence patient experience standard work, model HonorHealth's Values, Service Behaviors and Customer Service Skills, design and facilitate workshop/in-services, evaluate processes, analyze information and generate or refine training solutions.
- Coaches direct care providers (especially opinion leaders) to build a foundation of service excellence and set high expectations, identify improvement opportunities, implement changes, deliberately practice evidence-based best practices, and sustain results.
- Coaches and partners with hospital leaders to develop, implement and improve the Patient Experience for patients.
- Measures and analyzes the results of the coaching provided and provides feedback and reports progress to Facility Executives and Leaders, Network Patient Experience Leaders, and HR Talent Development Leaders
- Teaches best practice Patient Experience concepts to leaders and staff through classroom, workshop and project and DMS Huddle coaching. Uses evidence based information to provide new knowledge and shape practice when applicable.
- Provides individual coaching to persons identified by formal and opinion leaders.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.