PATIENT SITTER FULL TIME DAYS NETWORK FLOAT POOL
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Network Float Pool
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 5225 N. SCOTTSDALE RD
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Other HS Coursework Required
The PATIENT SITTER Assures patient safety by providing constant supervision within scope of responsibilities. Performs a variety of non-clinical basic patient care tasks. Demonstrates highest level of professionalism: maintains a compassionate and pleasant manner to assure patient dignity and safety; maintains patient confidentiality and privacy; treats patient and family with respect. Uses appropriate safety techniques and standard precautions, as evidence by proper isolation attire and appropriate hand cleansing techniques. The staff member must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his / her assigned unit.
- Observes patient for basic changes in condition, comfort or safety issues and reports to Nursing personnel when intervention or clinical monitoring is required.
- Assists patient with basic comfort needs such as arranging pillows, handling patient food, drink or supplies, as long as patient does not have any special needs, allergies, diet or activity restrictions.
- Reapplies, monitors and documents appropriate restraints as directed by nursing staff. Uses verbal and nonverbal communication to present information in a positive and non-threatening way.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.