Payroll System Analyst
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience in high volume payroll processing and time & attendance systems Required
Two (2) years in advanced report writing. Required
Coordinates, across the Network, the preparation and installation of data processing, procedures and systems, programming, writing and printing reports, designing and supporting interfaces, executing implementation of system changes/upgrades, maintaining the security matrix within the time and attendance and scheduling programs, and solves problems in all systems utilized by the Payroll department.
Is an expert resource in Payroll System support providing and monitoring solid financial data, key indicators, reporting, upgrades, and tasks for all Network Payroll related initiatives. Acts as department liaison with vendors, internal and external auditors, Information Services, HRIS, and Finance for all Payroll System projects.
- Responsible for system data integrity including all facets of the payroll processing and reporting, the time and attendance, and scheduling systems and provides troubleshooting support. Is responsible for the security matrix within the time and attendance and scheduling systems. Establishes quality/quantity measures, levels, and standards and monitors them regarding output. Manages and measures the risk of data corruption or interruption due to upgrades, database interfaces or changes to payroll methodologies. Manage database testing plans and contingencies. Leads the implementation of new or changed existing information technology systems and process improvements within the Payroll department. Proactively identifies and engages business partners to communicate and mitigate any potentially negative impacts on upstream/downstream IT system interfaces and/or data points.
- Identifies user needs and develops specifications of a complex nature. Oversees the development of system requirements and training needs. Administers, creates, develops, modifies, and troubleshoots all internal and external Network Payroll interface files and acts as the liaison between vendors, internal and external auditors, Finance, Information Systems, HRIS, and governmental agencies for all interface and systems related issues. . Conducts periodic project status meetings and provides periodic status reports.
- Maintain database architecture and integrity of the key payroll reporting systems. Reviews systems, methods, and processes. Formulates new and revised systems and examines programs, interfaces, and techniques to determine appropriate changes to effect efficiency, enhance automation, streamline reporting, and improve end user reporting. Performs data analytics within the Payroll Systems to support accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Functions as the primary point of contact for Information Services, Finance, and internal departments as well as vendor relationships for all payroll related systems.
- Assists in the development of budgets and coordinates the implementation of new and/or revised systems. Identifies Payrolls needs, participates in the selection of hardware/software packages and assists in the development of the implementation strategy. Researches vendors and products to keep abreast of technological improvements and advancements.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.