PER DIEM ECHO TECH I - DAYS - OSBORN
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- CV EKG/Echo
- Osborn Medical Center
- Position Type
- PRN (On-call)
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 7400 E OSBORN RD
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree from an accredited Cardiovascular Ultrasound Program. Required
Licenses and Certifications
Radiology\ARDCS - Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) 180 Days Required
Clinical Other Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) 180 Days Required
Clinical Other\BCLS - Basic Life Support Required
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Echo Tech I performs high quality cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound procedures that require ingenuity, initiative and independent judgment. Must be capable of following department policies, procedure and protocol to provide quality patient care. Provides excellent customer service adhering to established safety standards. Performs a variety of tasks providing technical expertise to maintain, enhance, and advance departmental standards. Assists in quality control and quality assurance. Follows the guidelines of the laboratory to adhere to accreditation standards. Maintains confidentiality in all related activities. Attends required meetings and maintains continuing education. Cultivates a collaborative and cooperative work environment within the organization to exceed patient expectations.
Demonstrates proficiency by performing routine and emergency cardiac and/or vascular procedures.
- Completes all functions related to performing cardiac and/or vascular procedures.
- Documents pertinent information in appropriate electronic reporting systems to include but not limited to reporting and charging of the procedure.
- Maintains laboratory accreditation by adhering to department protocols and participating in all required accreditation activities. Participates in Quality assurance and Quality control activities.
- Utilizes effective communication and interpersonal skills to enhance customer service and teamwork.
- Coordinates scheduling of patients and maintains appropriate communication with other personnel.
- Participates in other work activities as assigned to include but not limited to education, accreditation and research studies.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.