PHYSICIAN NE PD's
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Med Group Float Pool
- HonorHealth Medical Group
- Position Type
- PRN (On-call)
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
M.D. or D.O Required
Other Current experience treating both pediatric and adult patients. Required
Licenses and Certifications
Physician\PHYS - Physician Board certified or eligible in Family Medicine, Med/Peds, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine Required
Physician\MD - Physician - State Licensure Current AZ license Required
BLS/ACLS certification Required
This position provides direct patient contact and evaluation of patients of all ages seeking urgent care and occupational health services. Supervises mid-level providers as back-up to the Medical Director, Urgent Care.
- 1. Spends scheduled time in the center providing compassionate care.
2. Completes documentation of patient encounters as per guidelines and through EMR system.
3. Returns patient calls in a timely manner. Reviews patient medical records, tests and study results to
make recommendations for treatment options. Provides state-of-the-art care utilizing latest medical
service. Uses scientific evidence to develop treatment plans.
4. Follows evidence based treatment guidelines. Completes medical records in a timely fashion.
5. Develops care protocols necessary to allow basic assessment of health and initiation of appropriate care.
6. Provides services related to Worker’s Compensation including addressing concerns as related to
prevention or treatment of injuries and illness.
7. Communicates with primary and referring physicians.
8. Demonstrates behaviors that reflect a commitment to continuous professional development and are
consistent with ethics.
9. Demonstrates an understanding and sensitivity to diversity.
10. Respects confidentiality including HIPAA regulations. Adheres to all institutional and regulatory
guidelines, participates in and provides appropriate training of staff, and participates in activities and
initiatives designed to provide highest quality patient care.
11. Interacts effectively and professionally with clinic staff.