Project Construction Coordinator
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
1 year of related construction/project management experience Required
The Project Coordinator-Construction will provide support and coordination for multiple project teams Coordinates with project managers, department leaders, centralized departments, facility administration, medical staff members, vendors, architects and contractors to organize and facilitate participation in project activities. Duties include but are not limited to Project Accounting; Scheduling Management; Document Management; Project Correspondence; Project Reporting; Change Requests; and Contractor RFI/Submittal Tracking. Creates and maintains reports necessary for proper tracking and reporting of project activity. Works with designated project team(s) to create/update monthly cost forecast and cash flow for each project.
- Acts as a gatekeeper and point of contact for all project activity entered and maintained electronically in the project management system. This includes capturing/tracking all budget and cost entries, ensuring accurate back up documentation, contracts, waivers, insurance and bonds, and budget reconciliation for the project. Contract administration, including attending tender openings and recording results, issuing letters of acceptance and regret, updating tender tracking log, setting up tender opening dates and inviting tender participants. Process all architect, contractor and vendor pay applications, contractual commitments, amendments, change orders, purchase requisitions and invoices, ensuring proper authorization, correct and timely handling, and resolution of issues.
- Coordinate and schedule meeting(s) and/or communication plan(s) regarding projects among team and/or client. Coordinate and obtain vendor quotations for processing. Ensure adequate notice, appropriate availability of location/facilities/equipment, agenda submission/distribution, meeting minutes/action items follow-up and distribution, and necessary attendance tracking from the project team and user groups. For PM lead meetings, creates agenda, produces presentations, takes meeting minutes, and distributes/files all documentation. Facilitate requests for Clinical Advisory and Executive Steering Committee, including processing request, agendas, schedules, meeting minutes, approvals and filing.
- Maintain and facilitate electronic project files from inception through closeout and archiving. Files include, but are not limited to, project execution plans, communication, logs, procurement, design and construction documentation, schedules, permits/insurance, safety, commissioning, and close-out. Primary point of interface with E-Builder which is the Enterprise project reporting and collaboration tool. Assist in project close-out procedures for all projects including: arranging archiving of hard copy files; receipts of necessary close out/turnover documents; compliance with close-out checklist; coordination of lien searches; receipt of occupancy and closed building permits and warranty manuals; receipt of As built and CAD drawings for submission to CAFM; and, collection of required documents for project audit. May act as a point of contact for escalated matters/issues.
- Utilizing the Contractor’s system, track RFIs/submittals to ensure project manager involvement/response. Monitor and facilitate Contractor submission of weekly reporting of logs and documentation to the file management system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.