Project Controls & Contract Manager
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 2500 W UTOPIA
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree Required
Five (5) years project management or project controls or accounting/finance Required
The Project Controls & Contract Manager (PCM) will ensure financial and compliance information is provided to the Organization. The PCM will provide oversight of team preparing complex project documentation; escalation point for project financial obligations, invoice & pay application approvals; and ensures accuracy of project reporting to Director and AVP Construction. The PCM is the 'administrator' of project technology tools, provides scheduling and cost control leadership across all projects on a proactive basis, Maintains the program's resource loaded master schedule, maintains reference databases & conducts internal audits of individual projects against policy & procedures as published. The PCM will work with our design, construction and operations partners & team members on a regular basis. The PCM will oversee two or more project coordinators information management, reporting, financial processing and data entry for quality and accuracy. The PCM will be responsible for the oversight of multiple projects at any given time and may be required to travel locally within the Network as required.
- System administrator of project tracking system, project websites and contracting financial system. Trains new project support team members on project tracking system, project policies, administration and governance. The PCM shall chair scheduling meetings, progress the resource loaded master schedule, prepare a monthly master schedule narrative, perform quality review over all reporting in coordination with the Project Managers & Project Coordinators. Facilitate resource loading and department labor force distribution/reallocation.
- Oversees and supports contract management through PO and commitment tracking, contract changes, and invoicing. Additional ongoing cost activities include internal budget setup/management, loading of change orders in the financial systems, and initiating cost transfers where needed. (i.e. Agreements, Contracts, Work Authorizations, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Pay Applications). Reviews all projects to ensure documentation is accurately entered into project tracking system. Acts as a point of contact/liaison for escalated matters as it relates to documentation and project financials and compliance. Facilitates a monthly reconciliation between project level financial reporting and corporate finance.
- Oversee vendor relationships, establish vendor contracts, audit vendor compliance to contract requirements, process and maintain all contracts for construction and real estate, maintain an approved vendor list for all project types, ensure current standards are referenced when issuing contracts. Produce vendor reports for Department Management.
- Assist accountant with project close-out for all construction projects, submit packets for tenant improvement allowance reimbursement, and maintain warranty, lien release and CAD files. Complete monthly cost related activities including monthly cost accrual reporting, preparation and submission of estimated costs at completion and preparation and submission of cost forecasting.
- Prepare routine project status reports along with other special reports by project, campus, campus grouping & network.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.