- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Innovation Care Partners
- Innovation Care Partners
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8901 E MOUNTAIN VIEW RD
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, or related field Required
3 years years of Project Management experience Required
3 years years of Business Analysis and/or Data Analysis experience plus Required
2 years years of Project Management experience Required
The Project Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of systems and interfaces in support of the organizations objectives and goals. The incumbent participates with the CIO, Enterprise Architect and other Executives and team members to plan and manage multiple simultaneous IT projects. He or she will ensure that the business requirements are clearly identified and documented, and solutions are recommended and implemented in accordance with organizations established enterprise priorities.
- Execute, Control & Monitor projects - tracking and reporting variance to schedule and scope; communicating with stakeholders; managing the resources assigned to the project; documenting and proactively managing project issues and risks; document and report project status; ensure work products and deliverables achieve high quality; manage change requests.
- Plan projects - Involves development of project plans using Microsoft Project; developing a project schedule, project budget; develops project communications plan; develops resource plan; proactively identify potential project risks; define scope; develop test plan; develop project success criteria.
- Business/Systems Analysis, Testing - Involves gathering requirements from business stakeholders; requirements analysis; proposing solutions to complex problems; facilitating implementation of projects; also, provide post-implementation support and facilitate transition to Operations team. Develop and document test strategies and plans; contribute to the development of test cases; manage testing activities and perform testing as needed
- Vendor Management and PMO support: Work with vendors on multiple integration projects and other technology initiatives. Coordinate vendor participation and monitor their deliverables. Make sure vendor party resources to perform and adhere to the defined plans. Support PMO department in it operational activities and bring knowledge and skills in building process improvements initiatives.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.