Project Manager Construction
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree or 4 years' work related experience Required
3 years of related project management experience in diverse and integrated environments Required
The Project Manager manages the repair, replacement and renovation of owned and leased facilities. They may supervise project leads and foreman and serve as point-of-contact for vendors, customers, architects, engineers, inspectors, etc. The Project manager coordinates with department managers to develop their respective project scopes of work in order to develop cost estimates, specifications, timelines, project logistics and work accomplishment by either in-house work force or outside contractors; with internal hospital departments such as Safety and Security, Infection Control and Compliance Officer; and with outside agencies such as OSHA, DHS, City, County and Federal Governments to ensure that all work accomplished is in conformance with all applicable building or healthcare codes and regulations. In addition, the Project Manager provides quality assurance inspections; prepares necessary project logs, inspections and budgets.
- Organize the project functions and personnel to ensure effective and efficient project development. Assigns personnel responsibilities and directs and monitors their progress to ensure quality performance.
- Develop master schedules to determine project priorities based on staffing, equipment, and supply needs required on projects from planning stage through completion.
- Estimate project costs to be submitted to and reviewed by Associate Vice President, Real Estate and project executive sponsor, develops the project "Schedule of Values" on budget account form and prepares change order requests as required.
- Assist architects, engineers, and consultants in their assignments during projects through communication of relevant project information and the coordination of the various stages of project development and in accordance with governmental asbestos or ADA requirements.
- Develop purchase orders for project materials and stock items. Support the Supply Chain/Shared Services team in researching best possible price and service and recommend vendors.
- Develop the progress schedule for each project and monitors the progress of all sub-contractors and supplies involved.
- Verify the correctness of all pay requests by sub-contractors and other vendor invoices. Compiles monthly project cost accounting report for Finance.
- Communicates directly, and in person, with the Associate Vice President, Real Estate and project executive sponsor on all areas which may be affected during construction, especially HVAC, medical gas, communications, electrical, and plumbing functions.
- Ensure that all appropriate approvals and are obtained on all phases of a project.
- Ensure that all as-built drawings are completed and properly filed upon completion of all projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.