RN or LMSW Supervisor Transition Care Management Days -ICP HonorHealth
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Care Management
- Innovation Care Partners
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8901 E MOUNTAIN VIEW RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree from an accredited NLN /CCNE institution in nursing or Master's degree in Social Work Required
2 years As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Master’s level Social Worker AND one year as a case (or care) manager or equivalent experience Required
6 months experience in Case Management, or health plan related leadership experience.
experience in a healthcare related supervisory/management position or equivalent military experience
Licenses and Certifications
Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
The Supervisor for Transitional Care Management Program (TCM) is responsible for daily supervision of transitional teams work in acute and post-acute facilities. The supervisor will be rotating in the acute and post-acute sites to oversee the daily work and assist with care conferences for TCM Program. The Supervisor is responsible for the assessment of the TCM team's skill and learning needs. The supervisor will also oversee weekend coverage and scheduling of resources to optimize coverage.
- Supervises daily TCM team’s work in acute and post-acute facilities. Supervisor will ensure all daily metrics are entered by the TCM Team. Supervisor will provide TCM staff coaching and mentoring. The supervisor will supervise TCM staff in all acute and post-acute settings. Responsible to be available to answer TCM staff daily clinical questions and case issues to guide best patient care. Addresses employee questions, performs annual evaluations, and administers appropriate coaching action. Supervisor will cover patient cases when staffing requires in acute and post-acute facilities.
- Daily oversight of acute and post-acute TCM team. Supervisor will ensure adequate staffing levels and each site as well as evaluating, managing performance, coaching and developing TCM Team. Supervisor will ensure TCM team creates safe transitional plan of care and follow up to have a positive impact on readmissions.
- Monitor consistent daily entry of program metrics and outcomes monitoring. Monitors daily, weekly, and monthly TCM reports and YTD readmission and referral data.
- Collaborates with PPLs, IT, and other ICP staff in the program design, mission and objective, and project management timelines.
- Participates in the ongoing TCM Team education and training, ensures appropriate compliance/attendance to educational programs. Performs community outreach with organizations and ICP preferred providers. Builds a repository of community resource tools. Attends PPN JOC’s as required. Attends and Leads Daily readmission calls when required.
- Keeps current on HIPAA, CMS, Federal, State, and Local regulatory requirements, new project management strategies and techniques.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.