Special Procedure Rad Tech PRN Network Float Pool
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Network Float Pool
- Support Services
- Position Type
- PRN (On-call)
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 5225 N. SCOTTSDALE RD
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree from an accredited NLN/CCNE or ARRT Vocational/Specialized Training such as related coursework, seminars or certifications Required
2 years Radiologic Technology Required
2 years Network float position: two (2) years recent experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
Radiology\ARRT - Radiology Tech License AZ State Licensure & ARRT Upon Hire Required
Valid and current Arizona state licensure from Medical Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners (MRTBE) and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and BLS/ACLS Required
The Rad Tech position is responsible for performing high quality radiological procedures in the cardiovascular labs in accordance with governing regulations and standards. Includes using ingenuity, initiative, and independent judgment of patients in a safe and timely manner as ordered by physician. Responsible for quality control and maintenance of department aprons and radiology equipment used in the CCL/EP/IR labs. Stocks all supplies as necessary. Responsible for providing surgical scrub assistance to physicians. Assists the RN with direct patient care.
- Independently demonstrates the ability to utilize evidence-based clinical knowledge to assist the physician with the diagnoses and treatment plan of the cardiovascular patient through the set up and operation of the diagnostic and treatment devices in the cardiovascular suite. Operates the medical radiology equipment as well as the role of scrub assistant to the physician in the cardiovascular suite.
- Works in collaboration with the medical staff and department leadership to recommend and maintain the supply chain of products in the cardiovascular suite.
- Works in collaboration with the medical staff and department leadership to train and monitor the performance of all personnel working in the cardiovascular suite.
- Remains current with the organization's regulatory standards and CMS regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.