Sr. Clinical Process Improvement Manager
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- QI Division
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8283 N HAYDEN RD
- Work Hours
- 8:00 - 5:00pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering, project management, business administration or healthcare related field Required
Five (5) years process improvement, lean, six sigma or project management experience Required
Two (2) years healthcare quality improvement experience Required
Two (2) years coaching process improvement teams or major projects following a formal management system approach Required
The Continuous Improvement Clinical Process Senior Manager provides professional consultative, teaching, coaching, and execution for large scale clinical process improvement initiatives across the organization. Facilitates problem solving through high level, cross functional improvement work using a knowledge transfer model. Coaches staff to facilitate projects, and partners with operations to support implementation and sustainment of clinical quality, patient safety, regulatory/accreditation, and infection prevention and control related initiatives, programs, projects, and process improvements.
- Facilitates large projects using lean, six sigma, project management, and internally defined quality improvement methodologies and implementation methods such as Rapid Process Improvement (RPI), A3, standard work, and clinical process improvement to impact large system wide clinical projects impacting network quality priorities. Ensures process implementations run smoothly and gains are sustained through coaching and facilitation with staff.
- Facilitates ongoing communication about projects to all stakeholders and ensures standardization of clinical quality process improvement tools and methodologies used. Leads, partners, coordinates, and collaborates on clinical process improvement activities, initiatives, and projects across the entire Quality Division.
- Supports maintenance of quality improvement education and internal coaching material, project tracking tools, coaches and provides subject matter expertise in project management methodology, lean, continuous improvement, and six sigma.
- Assists, as needed, in QMS and ISO related activities using expertise in process engineering and analysis to audit, understand and consult on clinical processes around patient safety, infection prevention, and quality. Performs process walks in collaboration operations and quality staff to understand, re-engineer and improve high risk processes.
- Maintains competency in process engineering, lean six sigma and project management through the review of current literature and by attending continuing education programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.