SUPERVISOR CLINICAL RESEARCH COORD FT SCOTTSDALE SHEA
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- HHRI Oncolgy Clincl Trial
- Shea Medical Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 10460 N 92ND ST
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor's Degree in Health Science field Required
5 years experience in clinical research, management, regulatory compliance and quality assurance. Required
Licenses and Certifications
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator Required
Supervises, coordinates, assesses, plans, coordinates, facilitates and evaluates Research Data Coordinator staff training and overall clinical data and protocol management for the conduct of therapeutic clinical trials at HonorHealth Research Institute. This individual will guide, mentor and assist the Research Data Coordinators in further developing the size and scope of clinical research at HonorHealth Research Institute.
- Supervises personnel assigned to the section. Plans, establishes and revises work assignments and schedules. Interviews, selects and recommends hiring of personnel. Initiates recommendations for changes in classification, salary action, promotion, demotion, transfer and termination. Provides data management project leadership to support multi-disciplinary clinical trials. Administers performance evaluation in collaboration with the Manager. Independently administers staff discipline through the second stage (written); participates with management in following stages.
- Contributes to the recruitment and retention of talented staff through positive role-modeling, fostering peer relationships, staff education and participating in mentor programs thereby creating an environment for quality. Identifies data management project issues and alerts senior department management with a view to recommendations. Performs quality assurance of documentation in case report forms and electronic data capture systems.
- Assumes responsibility for their role in achieving/maintaining financial health of the organization by utilizing all resources effectively and efficiently. Recommends changes. Edits and/or approves time and attendance via automated payroll process.
- Serves as a resource to others, including staff, sponsors, physicians, and visitors. Facilitates inter/intra departmental collaboration, communications and promotes problem solving. Project management of research studies as needed.
- Provides input in the scheduling of site initiation and evaluation visits. Represents data management at business development related meetings.
- Provides input into the short and long-term goals of the department and supports structure and processes for improvement. Assist in the creation of business development proposals by supplying data management related information and costs. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.