SUPERVISOR-CUSTOMER NAVIGATION CENTER NSSC
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Customer Navigation Ctr
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 2500 W UTOPIA
- Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am - 4pm)
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Required - Associate's Degree or 2 years' work related experience
Required - 3 years of experince supervising in a contact/call center
The supervisor manages the Customer Navigation Center staff, balancing work queues, serves as subject matter expert for HonorHealth's medical group practices, community specialists and medical centers. The person in this role will build relationships across the network to optimize business performance, identify new business opportunities through next best action methodology, customer care, care coordination of existing patients and support in-network referral and appointments.
- Under the guidance of the department manager, provide first-line management to staff which includes but not limited to hiring, interviewing, disciplinary actions, terminations, training, work assignment, project plans, scheduling, career development, mentoring, coaching, performance goal setting and reviews.
- Monitor customer navigation center performance and make recommendation on process improvement and/or coordinator training needs. Perform quality assurance on incidents and requests to identify coaching opportunities. Handle, document and elevate customer service complaints. Prioritize and respond promptly based on severity levels to needs of the customer. Proactively recognizes opportunities for service recovery and acts to resolve issues.
- Assist with department budgets, reporting, establishment and enforcement of policies, processes, procedures, standards, systems strategy, departmental planning, change management, incident management and quality enhancements.
- Promote innovation and marketing initiatives that make it easier to do business with and/or obtain services from HonorHealth.
- Assign resources to projects and acts as escalation point to ensure achievement of established project milestones. Align with customer navigation center training staff to ensure systems operate effectively and reliably.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.