SUPERVISOR IMAGING SERVICES Full-time JCL Hospital Central Phoenix
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- RAD OP Admin-JCL
- John C Lincoln Med Center
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 250 E DUNLAP
- Work Hours
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Associate's Degree in imaging-related field Required
Two (2) years clinical modality plus formal lead/supervisory experience Required
Formal lead/supervisory experience Required
Ability to read and write the English language Required
Licenses and Certifications
Radiology\AART(R) - American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists Required
One additional License/ Certification from each of the following:
NMTCB - Nuclear Medicine Tech
RDMS-A, B C, N, OB or V - Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
ARRT -Computerized Tomography
MRI\ ARMRIT -Registered MRI Technologist Required
Under supervision of the Director or the System Manager, supervises technical and support staff within assigned areas of responsibility. Assists department management in the daily operation of the department. Performs data entry operations using appropriate hospital software package. Staff Member may be required to provide coverage at all three campuses. BLS (Basic Life Support) healthcare provider course is required to work in Radiology or Diagnostics departments.
- Supervises personnel assigned to the section. Plans, establishes and revises work assignments. Interviews, selects and recommends hiring of personnel. Initiates recommendations for changes in classification, salary action, promotion, demotion, transfer and termination. May settle employee problems and administer appropriate disciplinary action. Develops monthly work and call schedules for staff, completes staff evaluations.
- Participates in the cross-campus integration of the department. Assures appropriate staffing for volume fluctuations. Assists in maintaining payroll records, statistical information and other required department and personnel documentation. Evaluates Radiology Services within assigned areas of responsibility. Assists/notifies Director or Systems Manager with issues related to scheduling, performance, conduct, discipline, work habits, morale, compensation, recruitment and promotion. Oversees quality indicators and departmental productivity and effectiveness through the Mission Excellence process.
- Establishes and maintains ethical working relationships/good rapport with inter-related departments. Initiates and/or participates in process improvement activities. Assists with department policy development and enforcement. Supports the vision, values, and critical goals of the organization.
- Develops and implements continuing education/orientation/competency programs for technologists, support staff and radiology students.
- Required to participate in off hours call, either Administration or Patient Care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.