SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST I - DAYS - SCOTTSDALE
- Requisition ID
- 01 - Days
- Supply Chain Informatics
- Support Services
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address
- 8125 N HAYDEN RD
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system's vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
High School Diploma or GED Required
2 years experience in Supply Chain, service/help desk or call center environment Required
This position answers inbound support calls, works with customers to define and document incident scope, research and troubleshoot issues to achieve first call resolution or escalate incidents when appropriate. This position is responsible for and/or participates in creating functional documentation, creating training materials, and facilitating and leading training programs to achieve desired results.
- Provides end user application support, defines & documents incident scope, use critical thinking to analyze problems, identifies root cause, troubleshoots issues to achieve first call resolution or escalates issues when appropriate. Triages and prioritize incidents, monitors incident status, takes ownership and follow-up with other departments to ensure timely issue resolution. Reports for emergency response and performs assigned tasks. Follows up with customers to obtain additional information and ensure incident resolution. Effectively utilizes application tools, assist users with access, navigation, and use of supply chain applications. Documents and submits new content to the knowledgebase, maintains team website, creates process maps, develops new framework & processes around problem management, develops training materials for customers and staff. Coaches and trains less experienced users, performs quality assurance on incidents and requests to identify coaching opportunities, provides leadership on projects assigned to Supply Chain Informatics.
- Manages the process by identifying, assisting and coordinating standard master data across all facility entities. Manages master data and contract management process from inception to completion.
- Uses communication skills to listen to, identify & address customer needs while building a relationship and rapport with customers. Builds positive working relationships with team members, managers & all departments. Prioritizes and responds promptly based on severity levels to needs of the customer. Proactively or timely recognizes opportunities for service recovery and acts to resolve issues.
- Creates training and education documentation to support metrics, policies, procedures, and system tools. Provides training view phone, online, and in person.
- Completes project job assignments to ensure achievement of established project milestones.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at EmploymentOffice@HonorHealth.com . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.